We are seeking software engineers who have a passion for developing expertise in cybersecurity. You will work with customers to use the LogicHub product to solve their security automation problems, protect their IT infrastructure and data. You will be a member in the customer success team. This is a customer-facing role.
You are a good engineer with a good command of SQL. You also work well with Python. You are self-initiated and have good communication skills.
You are joining a rapidly growing company. We have elite customers such as the US Air Force, Motorola, a top 10 US bank and a top airline. Our founders have strong track records. The previous company of one of our co-founders is Sumo Logic, which has recently gone IPO.
- Automate customers’ playbooks using the LogicHub Platform
- Analyze security logs and datasets
- Ultimately, through the results you drive for the customers, make the customers happy
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other IT fields
- Good at SQL
- Intermediate in Python
- Ability to pass a background check
- Thrive as part of a tightly-knit team in a quickly-changing environment
- Team players with great ability to listen and learn and bring the best ideas to the front
- Best candidates know how to manage their ego, are fun to work with, diligent, smart and hungry to learn and grow
How to apply
Send your resume and other relevant information to email@example.com.