You are a senior technical ambassador of LogicHub to our customers. You drive results for them through your deep knowledge in information security and the LogicHub platform. You will work with customers to use LogicHub to solve their security automation problems, protect their IT infrastructure and data. You will be a member in the customer success team.
You interact comfortably with customers. You are also experienced in cybersecurity. You have good command of SQL and work well with Python. You will work with customers to design solutions for their security automation needs. And you will lead other solutions engineers to implement the solutions.
You are joining a rapidly growing company. We have elite customers such as the US Air Force, Motorola, a top airline, and a top 10 US bank. Our founders have strong track records. The previous company of one of our co-founders is Sumo Logic, which has recently gone IPO.
- Automate customers’ playbooks using the LogicHub Platform
- Collaborate with customers to crystallize playbook definitions
- Advice customers on their security processes
- Be the customers’ technical point of contact
- Ultimately, drive results for the customers
- 7+ years of IT security or network security experience. Highly desired blue team experience such as SOC analysts, SIEM content creator, incident forensics, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other IT fields
- Fluent in SQL
- Intermediate in Python
- Work equally well in teams and independently
- Knowledge in SIEM and data platforms, such as Splunk, Sumo Logic, IBM QRadar, Arcsight.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to pass a background check
- Knowledge of automation products - Phantom, Demisto, Swimlane, etc
- Certification in any of the following: CISSP, OSCE, OSCP, GPEN, GCIH, GCSA, GCDA
- Thrive as part of a tightly-knit team in a quickly-changing environment
- Team players with great ability to listen, learn, and bring the best ideas to the front
- Best candidates know how to manage their ego, are fun to work with, smart, reliable, diligent, and hungry to learn and grow.
How to apply
Send your resume and other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.