Software Engineer - Noida
Founded in 2016 by seasoned cybersecurity veterans from ArcSight and Sumo Logic, LogicHub is built on the principle that every decision process for threat detection and response can and should be automated. We built our SOAR+ and MDR+ solutions based on that principle. We solve the challenges organization face today - lack of security resources and SOC expertise - by mimicking the cognitive and intuitive approach of expert analyst with machines - at machine speeds and machine scale.
You are joining a rapidly growing company. We have elite customers such as the US Air Force, Motorola, a top 10 US bank and a top airline. Our founders have strong track records. The previous company of one of our co-founders is Sumo Logic, which has recently gone IPO.
- Design and implement extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable backend systems that process and manage petabytes of customer data.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems.
- Write robust code; demonstrate its robustness through automated tests.
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business
- B.Tech, M.Tech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years of industry experience with a proven track record of ownership
- Experience in building backend services for handling data at large scale.
- Understand the performance characteristics of commonly used data structures (maps, lists, trees, etc).
- Experience in multi-threaded programming and distributed systems is highly desirable.
- Experience in big data and/or 24x7 commercial service is highly desirable.
- You should be happy working with Unix (Linux, OS X).
- Agile software development experience (test-driven development, iterative and incremental development) is a plus.
- Enjoy working in an environment where stuffed squirrels and rubber bands are occasionally hurled at you.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and other relevant information to email@example.com.