Founded in 2016 by seasoned cybersecurity veterans from ArcSight and Sumo Logic, LogicHub is built on the principle that every decision process for threat detection and response can and should be automated. We built our SOAR+ and MDR+ solutions based on that principle. We solve the challenges organizations face today - lack of security resources and SOC expertise - by mimicking the cognitive and intuitive approach of expert analysts with machines - at machine speeds and machine scale.
LogicHub is a security orchestration, automation and response platform that allows users to automate threat detection, security operations and IT workflows. LogicHub allows you to connect over 200+ security tools and technologies from within the LogicHub automation platform. As a Software Development Engineer - Integrations, you will connect LogicHub with more tools and technologies to enable our users to automate their complex real world use cases.
- Research & Development, Ability to understand the functioning of security, business and other tools and technologies.
- Should have a skill of writing high quality code.
- Should be adaptive to agile methodology.
- Meeting with customers, sales and the engineering team to discuss product ideas.
- Redesigning existing products to enhance functionality or reduce costs.
- Should be comfortable to work in a fast paced, dynamic and customer focused team.
- Testing and shipping code to production multiple times a week.
- Document necessary integration architecture design and analysis work.
- Review and integrate application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance and quality.
- Collaborate with IT system subject matter experts, information architects and application owners to establish and maintain highly resilient, reusable, scalable, and standardized data integration patterns.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience as integrations or backend engineer
- Expert in writing production quality code in python and understanding of test driven development
- Expert in one or more web API protocols (HTTP, REST, APIs, XML/XSL/XSLT/XSD, JAXDB, SOAP, WSDL)
- Expert in using web API development and testing tools, such as, Postman
- Experience building integration solutions with different tools is a positive
- Strong communication and comprehension