Senior/Staff Product Designer, Individual Contributor
What do we do?
We are LogicHub and we are tackling a security problem that almost every enterprise faces: Their IT infrastructure is constantly under attack and their security analysts have to deal with too many alerts every day. How do they know which 20 or 50 they actually need to chase down? This problem causes them to miss really critical breaches and early indicators of a compromise.
Founded Jan 2016, we are reshaping the Security Intelligence landscape by creating an intelligence automation platform with an All-Star team. Our founders are serial entrepreneurs in the security space and our team has 15+ years of experience building products like ArcSight and Sumo Logic.
What will you do?
- Design best in class, intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces for LogicHub products
- Work with product, engineering, and customer success teams to understand how our customers use LogicHub and what they need to succeed
- Manage and integrate feedback from stakeholders as your designs evolve
- See your design work through from start to finish. Turn insights from user research into ideas, and ship products to make LogicHub better.
What are we looking for?
- Designers with great visual design abilities and pixel obsession even for an internal prototype that probably never ships will be favored than the ones that like to be 'quick and dirty - get stuff done'.
- Expertise in developing information architecture, interaction models, end-user flows, schematics, and visual design for enterprise web applications.
- Ability to synthesize real user feedback into designs
- Capable of defining and implementing design guidelines and design specs; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- Ability to produce quick, low-fidelity sketches and sleek, high fidelity visuals on tight schedules
- Ability to create click through prototypes to test and validate working hypothesis with users
- Thrive as part of a tightly-knit team in a quickly-changing environment
- Team player with great ability to listen and learn and bring the best ideas to the front
- Best candidates know how to manage their ego, are fun to work with, diligent, smart and hungry to learn and grow.
Preferred technology and professional experience
- 4+ years of experience as a visual or user experience designer in digital projects
- Knowledge of modern design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, and Framer.js
- Have previous experience designing web applications contributing to both interaction and visual design
- Visual portfolio that displays a solid understanding of design principles and interface design
- Previous work on technical products and data visualizations
- Ability to write HTML, CSS, and JS
How to apply
Send your resume and other relevant information to email@example.com.