Sales Development Representative (SDR)
At LogicHub, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
As a key member of our sales team you will be working to shape and build the top of the funnel. Much of this work is done through prospecting and managing the balance between strategy and tactics. You will own a designated territory and be partnered with a sales rep. You both will own the pipeline growth of the territory in conjunction with working closely with marketing to drive interest in LogicHub's offerings.
DAILY AND MONTHLY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize SalesForce, Outreach.io, Zoominfo, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- 1-2 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Generous benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and other relevant information to email@example.com.