- You have 5+ years of experience in a post sales account management role.
- You have a good understanding of the value expectation of customers in the cyber security industry (SIEM, UEBA, SOAR, Detection and Response Automation).
- You have managed delivery of the software/services for high volume and high touch customers and a proven track record of value delivery and sustained retention of the account portfolio.
- You have worked/like to work in a fast paced startup environment.
- You understand the deployment/relationship triggers that lead to customer retention based on timely value delivery.
- You have contributed to a customer success methodology/process that efficiently allowed you to scale the customer success function.
LogicHub Detailed Job Duties for Customer Success Manager
- Understand customers’ needs for security and analytics
- Understand customers’ data, internal processes, and other requirements.
- Program planning, management, and execution
- Gather requirements from customers, document them, and act as a liaison between the customers and internal teams.
- Prioritize customers’ requirements to align to the capability of the LogicHub solution
- Define program roadmaps with customers
- Breakdown the program roadmaps into well-defined projects
- Establish internal and external cadence plans and escalation metrics.
- Day-to-day customer communications
- Maintain and manage alignment with customer project plans and internal project execution
- Monitor and track project milestones, tasks, resource efficiency, quality standards of deliverables and the cost to the company using burn analysis
- Lead pre-implementation planning and kickoff workshops for core teams in the customer organizations, such as SOC, security architecture, and operations teams.
- Provide internal and external project updates such as monthly updates to customers of their LogicHub programs.
- Work with customers to identify additional expansion requirements to increase contractual value of them.
- Maintain and manage alignment with the customer at a strategic and senior management level
- Drive quarterly meetings between LogicHub and customer sponsors and executives to showcase value delivered and expectations.
- Provide overall product, solution, service and business roadmap overview to maintain expectations and transfer knowledge to drive further value.
- Work with external stakeholders in requirements prioritization for future expansions.
- Provide detailed reports on usage of the service and recommend best practices to enhance value and adoption.
- Develop, manage and report on annual budgets and provide projections for customers in additional budget procurements.
- Drive customer satisfaction and success metrics
How to apply
Send your resume and other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.