Customer Success Manager
MUST HAVE QUALITIES OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You are a self starter who works hard and smart.
- You have a good understanding of the value expectation of customers in the cyber security industry (SIEM, UEBA, SOAR, Detection and Response Automation).
- You are able to own your portfolio of customers with an extremely high level of accountability to highlight success, identify deficiencies, and continually add value to the entire portfolio.
- You own all aspects of the outcome for the customer no matter where the obstacles are i.e., internal teams that do not report to you or even with the customers.
- You are able to manage execution to a plan between cross functional teams that do not report directly to you and have other conflicting priorities.
- You excel at understanding ambiguity with customers to arrive at Success criteria. You are able to convert these success criteria into actionable deliverables even if they are ambiguous/change frequently.
- You have a keen sense of potential issues and critical paths in an execution plan and strive to mitigate it with the customer and our internal teams. This will need you to pivot quickly and frequently while managing customer expectations and driving internal deliverables.
- You are able to keep the customer highly engaged with the delivery, usage and any new developments in the product and service.
- You have worked/like to work in a fast paced startup environment.
- You have 5+ years of experience in a post sales account management role.
LOGICHUB DETAILED JOB DUTIES FOR CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
- Understand customers’ needs for security and analytics
- Understand customers’ data, internal processes, and other requirements.
- Program planning, management, and execution
- Gather requirements from customers, document them, and act as a liaison between the customers and internal teams.
- Prioritize customers’ requirements to align to the capability of the LogicHub solution
- Define program roadmaps with customers
- Breakdown the program roadmaps into well-defined projects
- Establish internal and external cadence plans and escalation metrics.
- Day-to-day customer communications
- Maintain and manage alignment with customer project plans and internal project execution
- Monitor and track project milestones, tasks, resource efficiency, quality standards of deliverables and the cost to the company using burn analysis
- Lead pre-implementation planning and kickoff workshops for core teams in the customer organizations, such as SOC, security architecture, and operations teams.
- Provide internal and external project updates such as monthly updates to customers of their LogicHub programs.
- Work with customers to identify additional expansion requirements to increase contractual value of them.
- Maintain and manage alignment with the customer at a strategic and senior management level
- Drive quarterly meetings between LogicHub and customer sponsors and executives to showcase value delivered and expectations.
- Provide overall product, solution, service and business roadmap overview to maintain expectations and transfer knowledge to drive further value.
- Work with external stakeholders in requirements prioritization for future expansions.
- Provide detailed reports on usage of the service and recommend best practices to enhance value and adoption.
- Develop, manage and report on annual budgets and provide projections for customers in additional budget procurements.
- Drive customer satisfaction and success metrics
Remote in USA
How to apply
Send your resume and other relevant information to email@example.com.