Founded in 2016 by seasoned cybersecurity veterans from ArcSight and Sumo Logic, LogicHub is built on the principle that every decision process for threat detection and response can and should be automated. We built our SOAR+ and MDR+ solutions based on that principle. We solve the challenges organization face today - lack of security resources and SOC expertise - by mimicking the cognitive and intuitive approach of expert analyst with machines - at machine speeds and machine scale.
You are joining a rapidly growing company. We have elite customers such as the US Air Force, Motorola, a top 10 US bank and a top airline. Our founders have strong track records. The previous company of one of our co-founders is Sumo Logic, which has recently gone IPO.
What you will do:
- Build and develop best-in-class engineering teams
- Lead your team through the complete software development lifecycle.
- Enable your team to solve complex and ambiguous problems, while providing technical leadership and guidance
- Create an environment to enable growth, both of each individual engineer, and of the team
- Promote the culture of ownership, responsibility and cooperation
- Share LogicHub’s technical vision and business perspective to the team
- Cultivate engineering excellence through metrics, continuous learning and blameless culture
We are looking for a person who has:
- Previous experience in leading a software engineering team
- A mindset of an enabler
- Strong technical background
- Ability to tackle challenges under demanding conditions
- BS / MS / PhD in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Agile development experience
- Ideally, expertise one in the core technologies (Scala, AWS, Kubernetes, Distributed Systems, Akka, Lucene, SOA)
Why it’s worth applying:
- Strong engineering teams
- Great salary
- Medical insurance for you and your family/partner
How to apply
Send your resume and other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.